Cross Slide Drive
- 10x3mm 220mm long LH Trapezoid leadscrew from www.maedler.de #64141000
- 2 of 10x3mm LH Nuts in bronze from www.maedler.de #64381000
- 48 tooth HTD pully www.maedler.de #17024800
- 24 Tooth HTD pully www.maedler.de #17022400
- 201mm long HTD belt www.maedler.de #17111800
- 2ea 608 Rollerblade wheel bearings.
- 20x50mm Scrap Steel about 110mm long
- 100mm long peice of 60x30mm Rectangular steel tube for motor mount. This could also be bent up out of 2mm thick sheet.
- 4 of M4x20 cheese head screws
- 2 of M5x20 socket head screws
- M8 Nut
As with most things I have built for FrankenSieg, the cross slide drive components are mostly made from junk yard steel. I like working in steel, and have a thing about machine tool parts being proper iron. If you just the thing done. Aluminium is just as good for this use.